About Me

My photo
Wilton Manors, Florida
Just a middle-aged Peter Pan, who refuses to give up softball, DisneyWorld, and loving life with his partner.

Sunday, July 6, 2008

First Up North


Before I begin describing our recent vacation activities (which will be apportioned for your ease of reading), I have some business to take care of...
Congratulations to my Blue Ice softball team. While I was enjoying my vacation with family, they were playing their hearts out in a tournament up in Toronto. Competing in the C Competitive Division, they racked up 7 consecutive wins en route to our first ever tournament championship.
THREE CHEERS BLUE ICE!!

3 comments:

Claire Uncorked said...

Yay!!!! You knew they could do it!

marie said...

Congrats to your team!!! :)

jainey said...

yeah, the Ice were really good.
our little Playmates finished a very respectable fourth. wheeeeeee!
i didn't get to chat much of the guys up, though I did offer to Ginger that he could paint one of my nails blue.

unfortunately, he forgot the polish.